- Position: Principal Teaching Fellow
- Areas of expertise: More than 40 years professional and educational expertise in design, branding and advertising and marketing.
- Email: M.T.Sheedy@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 3719
- Location: 1.33 Link Corridor Clothworker's Central and South
Branding and brand communications, particularly in relation to achieving organizational strategic, commercial and communication objectives; building brands and visually articulating values to create a desirable brand personality; managing consumer expectations; how to achieve brand sustainability.
- Programme Manager MA Advertising and Design
- Programme Manager MA Design Future Society
I am currently conducting research into the future of creative thinking and design education.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="http://www.njye5u.com/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- BA Hons Fine Art
- PGCE Art Education
Programme Manager for MA Advertising and Design. Module Manager for; DESN 5210M Visual Communication DESN 5220M Persuasion DESN 5230M Integrated Communication DESN 5240M Creative Direction
Programme Manager for MA Design Future Society a joint degree with Mannheim University of Applied Sciences. Module Manager for; DESN 5120M Integrated Communication DESN 5121M Social Aesthetics DESN 5122M Design and Society DESN 5124M Social Design Projects and DESN 5125M Design Futures