Dr Boshuo Guo
- Position: Lecturer of Digital Fashion Marketing
- Areas of expertise: fashion marketing; data analytics; quantitative marketing; digital marketing; consumer behaviour
- Email: B.Guo1@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 3777
I am a Lecturer of Digital Fashion Marketing at School of Design. I hold a PhD in Management Research from Imperial College Business School, Imperial College London.
- Research in fashion marketing using quantitative methods
- Module Manager of Data Analytics in Fashion Marketing (MA)
My research uses clickstream data and data from social networks to understand consumers’ preferences and shopping processes. My research focuses on 1) providing managerial insights on customising websites in order to improve purchase conversion rates; 2) developing innovative ways for businesses to predict consumer behaviours using data collected from online channels.
I am the main academic researcher in the project of Defining the Target Market for New Fashion Products Using Social Media Data, a research project sponsored by Future Fashion Factory. I am also one of the co investigators in the project of ‘Is there such a thing as an Ethical Consumer’, a sub-project of the recent Future Fashion Factory InnovateUK submission.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="http://www.njye5u.com/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD Management Research, Imperial College London