- Position: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Email: B.P.Bradley@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6335
- Location: 1.67 Clothworkers Central
My role as teaching fellow in Graphic Design is underpinned by extensive practice and experience in the specialist subject area. I have a wealth of commercial experience in graphic design and have worked with a diverse range of reputable companies and clients.
- Programme Leader BA (Hons) Graphic and Communication Design
- Module Manager - Independent Project (DESN3994)
- Module Manager - Graphic Communication Media C (DESN3989)
I am currently conducting research into design authenticity using critical graphic design methods. Previous research has been in the area of generative art and design created using both analogue and digital systems. In addition to this, my continued research in design education informs my teaching.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="http://www.njye5u.com/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- MA Design and Art Direction
- BA (Hons) Graphic Arts
- Diploma in Teaching in the Life Long Learning Sector (DTLLLS)
I teach a range of subjects relating to graphic design and visual communication. This includes design for both print and screen. I am final year tutor and this involves the organisation and delivery of the final year core modules on the BA (Hons) Graphic and Communication Design course.