Providing practical solutions
Our ethicists have extensive experience of working with businesses and our consultancy services range from writing codes of conduct to ethical values surveys.
Consultancy and Training
Consultancy and training
It's easy to get bogged down when thinking about ethics. That’s why we specialise in bringing clarity and practical focus.
We help you understand the issues more quickly, and provide the tools to help you address them. From the very first meeting, we can help you clarify the problem you need to solve, and suggest practical solutions to help you move your project forward more quickly.
We also bring both academic training and extensive experience of working with businesses and professional bodies to our consulting activities - a unique combination which sets us apart from other consultants. As well as being trained in philosophical ethics, we are experienced in using a variety of empirical research techniques.
- Producing applied research projects using a variety of methodologies.
- Creating, reviewing or re-writing a new code of ethics.
- Developing company value statements and helping to embed values throughout an organisation.
- Working with leaders to disentangle ethical issues faced by an organisation.
- Facilitating workshops to help organisations articulate their values
- Surveys of employees or client-side audiences to diagnose existing ethical issues and investigate perceptions regarding ethics.
- Literature reviews that pull together existing published research on ethics questions of interest.
We also offer consultancy in leadership ethics in connection to the Leading Minds research project.
Continuing professional development
The workplace is changing, and each development presents new ethical considerations. We offer bespoke training to help you to address this in your own professional environment.
Our training can be delivered either in person or online, allowing you to continue your professional development in the way that best suits your organisation.
Ethics code development
We help organisations develop their codes of ethics and statements of values. As philosophers by training, we'll state the values clearly and unambiguously. But we also make such statements relevant by grounding them in the practical realities of a working environment. Find out how your organisation can benefit from our expertise.